WASHER & DRYER REPAIR near you
Expert DRYER REPAIR in Howard county and Baltimore County
KEEPING YOUr Clothes clean WHILE SAVING YOU MONEY.
EXPERT DRYER REPAIR AND SERVICE
When your dryer is not working right, it is not only frustrating, but it could be dangerous. According to a site search with the National Fire Protection Association, one in every 22 house fires were caused by a malfunctioning dryer, and the best way to ensure both your safety and that of your family is to get dryer repair and maintenance services from you neighborly professionals. In our most recent diagnostics we discovered the following:
- We repaired an overheating Kenmore dryer heat which is sometimes caused by the timer or a faulty sensor.
- we repaired Low Samsung dryer temperatures also caused by thermostat.
- We fixed a GE dryer not starting also caused by power surge.
- we repaired an Lg dryer running continuously due to a defective moisture sensor.
- Amana dryer running half the cycle due to motor.
- we repaired an Electrolux dryer taking too long to dry due to a control board fault.
- We found a Bosch dryer tripping the circuit breaker due to a power outage.
- Whirlpool Dryer making strange noises caused by a damaged bearing
- Clothes are torn, soiled or smelly after drying them in a GE dryer.
Because of the nature of dryers and the risks associated , it is highly recommended that you hire our licensed and experienced home services professionals to get it running up to pa . Your dryer, your home and your needs are all unique, and your exact problem may not be understood by a Youtube video.
With over 15 years of dedicated industry experience, in Kenmore appliances, Samsung appliances, GE appliances, Frigidaire appliances, Maytag appliances, LG appliances, JennAir appliances, Whirlpool appliances and many more – our passion for a quality customer service means that we always put you the customer first, We take the time needed to fully understand what is going on with your commercial dryer repairs or home washer and dryer repair. We offer unmatched washer and dryer repairs expertise all over Howard county and Baltimore . In this way, we are able to not only make your dryer work again, but we can make sure its installation is up to code, installed in the most energy efficient way as possible. We provide you with the kind of results you can count on for years to come.
We service all major household appliance repairs, so contact us today to learn more, and get your estimate today!
Expert Washer Repair and Service
Our technicians understand the importance of an efficient, time saving, and economical washer. Our responsibility is to ensure that your washer resumes functionality in the shortest time possible. Our technicians are incredibly professional and honest on ensuring your home appliance service is conducted in the most customer friendly fashion. Some of the common washer repairs are:
- Repair Samsung washer not filling with lights blinking
- Repair Whirlpool washer not dispensing soap into the drum.
- Kenmore washing cycle lights flushing but the washer is not stating on time.
- Repair LG washing machine not draining the water after a wash.
- Repair GE washer not rinsing the clothes properly leaving some soap or the washer is not rinsing at all.
- Whirlpool washer spinning slowly or spinning with a loud noise, sounds like a freight train.
Come to us – Appliance Repair Technology Experts – that Howard county and Baltimore knows, we are the affordable solution to all of your commercial and residential appliance problems.
Common diagnostic and appliance repairs:
- Repair Water level switch on whirlpool washer usually blocked over time.
- LG washer smashing against the walls, Imbalance on the high speed spin.
- Kenmore washer agitator repair if the dogs are slipping or out of gear
- Samsung washer control board repair if the lights are out or if the power board is damaged.
- Maytag washer drive motor repair can be caused by overloads or normal wear and tear.
- KitchenAid Washer repair with a water valve leaking water all over the floor or at times the drain is the culprit.
- Kenmore washer Drive belt repair if the belt is simply damaged.
- Samsung washer repair if drain pump is damaged .
- Water leak repair on whirlpool washing machine
- GE washer repair – Motor is making a loud noise or has a bad smell.
- Maytag washer timer repair, sometimes the timer clock will wear out.
- Amana washer repair since the tub is out of balance, tension springs, and belt repairs.
- Kenmore washer repair -Flow meter replacement.