Viking Appliance Repair & Service
Appliance Repair Technology Experts
$20 off any Appliance repair near Baltimore, Timonium, Clarksville, Catonsville Columbia, laurel, Woodstock, Ellicott City, Glen burnie, Dundalk, Affordable pricing. Top appliances experts. Same day services. Range, ovens, washer, dryer, refrigerators, and freezer repair, ice makers and walk-in-coolers.
We are consistent and comprehensive. We repair all brands such as Sub Zero, GE, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Viking, LG, Samsung, Bosch, Whirlpool, Amana, Thermador, Jenn Air, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Hotpoint, and more.
With over 15 years of industry experience, factory-trained and highly-qualified technicians, and a passion for what we do, Appliance Repair Technology Experts are the professionals Baltimore recommends.
We are happy to answer any questions, address your concerns, and provide expert advice to our customers!
- Whirlpool Freezer evaporator coil repair, due to refrigerant leak.
- Sub Zero refrigerator compressor repair, due to compressor mechanical failure.
- Samsung Washing machine drain pump repair, due to electronic malfunction.
- American range repair, due to defective pilot or ignition system
- Thermador oven gas igniter repair, due to a electrical short or power surge.
- Viking and wolf Cook top ignition repair, due to a faulty control board.
- Samsung refrigerator water filter repair, due to a clogged filter.
- GE stove gas valve repair, due to gas impurities deposited in the valve
- LG dryer heating element Repair, due to over heating or power supply fault.
- Electrolux wine cabinet evaporator fan repair, due to mechanical breakdown
- Manitowoc Ice maker evaporator repair due to corrosion.
- Freeze cycle exceeding 50 minutes in commercial ice maker – caused by Compressor failure, low refrigerant charge, or defective evaporator thermistor.
- Manitowoc unit runs but no ice production, due to refrigerant leak
- Ice o matic unit runs but the dimples on ice are too large, due to a bad thermostat.
- Manitowoc ice maker fails to shut off when bin is full due to a bad sensor
- We make it our business to be trained on the latest products and techniques from our manufacturers, so that we can be confident that we are providing you with the quality service that lives up to our reputation.
Our company has remained consistent in our service, confident in our quality and comprehensive in our work. This means that you get appliances that run like they should–efficiently, effectively and for years to come. Our passion for what we do really shows, and it’s what allows us to give our customers the service they need.
Don’t trust a DIY video to understand what is going on. If you are tired of dealing with appliances that don’t run well, or don’t run at all, then contact us today and see what our experienced technicians can do for you. With a free quote from a friendly team member and a company that services all major brands, you have nothing to lose. Call today!
With our same-day, efficient appliance repair services, just call now and your appliance can be fixed today. We are happy to answer any questions, address your concerns, and provide expert advice!
Learn more and call today for your appliance service appointment.