Sub Zero Repair
Sub Zero Refrigerator Repair
BEst sub zero technicians in howard county and baltimore !
Here our appliance repair expert technicians, understand how to eliminate all electro-mechanical component failures before assuming a total sealed system failure.
Common Sub zero circuit repair
- Refrigerator control board system circuits repair
- Defrost system circuits repair
- Mullion and Stile anti-sweat circuits repair
- Ice maker circuits cip
Common subzero repair
- PTC relay repair
- Compressor repair
- Condenser fan motor
- Evaporator fan moto
- Defrost timer motor repair
- Defrost heater repair
- Defrost control board repair
- Main control board repair
- Defrost timer
- PTC relays
In order to accomplish the above our technicians fully understand how a sub-zero refrigerator system works. Both parallel circuits and series circuits in each refrigerator system in various models.
In sub-zero refrigerators and many other common refrigeration systems we have found the following sealed system failure types.
Common points of refrigerator failure
- Evaporator inlet temperature
- Refrigerator storage temp
- Condenser inlet temp
- Condenser outlet temp
- Suction line temp
- Unusual refrigerator noises
- Wattage variations
- Amperage variations
- Frost pattern
- Low side pressures
- High side pressures
- No failure at all
- refrigerant leak causing a low charge
- Partial sealed system restriction.
- Complete sealed system restriction
- Sealed system over charge
- Ensure adequate air flow to the coil system
- Clean system regularly to ensure proper heat extraction
- Ensure door closes all the way at all times.
- Check for leaks through the gaskets.