WE SERVICE ALL BRANDS
TOP RATED LOCAL® APPLIANCE REPAIR
With over 15 years of industry experience, factory-trained and highly-qualified technicians, and a passion for what we do, Appliance Repair Technology Experts are the professionals Maryland trusts. Learn more and call today for your free estimate. We started this business over 15 years ago, passionate about what we do and ready to serve. Bringing technology expertise and experience to appliance repairs, it’s not just our business, it’s our passion.
Some of our common repairs:
- Whirlpool Freezer evaporator coil repair, due to refrigerant leak.
- Sub Zero refrigerator compressor repair, due to compressor mechanical failure.
- Samsung Washing machine drain pump repair, due to electronic malfunction.
- American range repair, due to defective pilot or ignition system
- Thermador oven gas igniter repair, due to a electrical short or power surge.
- Viking and wolf Cook top ignition repair, due to a faulty control board.
- Samsung refrigerator water filter repair, due to a clogged filter.
- GE stove gas valve repair, due to gas impurities deposited in the gas valve.
- LG dryer heating element Repair, due to over heating or power supply fault.
- Electrolux wine cabinet evaporator fan repair, due to mechanical breakdown
- Manitowoc Ice maker evaporator repair due to corrosion.
- Freeze cycle exceeding 50 minutes in commercial ice maker – caused by Compressor failure, low refrigerant charge, or defective evaporator thermistor.
- Splash curtains in commercial ice maker, not opening within 5 minutes after harvest initiates – caused by a slab hanging up in the evaporator, poor harvest probe alignment, curtain switch might be open or shorted.
- Manitowoc unit runs but no ice is being produced, due to refrigerant leak.
- Ice-o-Matic unit runs but the dimples on ice are too large, due to a bad thermostat.
- Manitowoc ice maker fails to shut off when bin is full due to a damaged sensor.
The appliance repair technology experts that Baltimore trusts, we are the affordable solution to all of your commercial and residential appliance problems. Contact us today to schedule an estimate.