OUR DRYER REPAIR SERVICES
KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE SAVING YOU MONEY.
When your dryer is not working right, it is not only frustrating, but it could be dangerous. According to the National Fire Protection Association, one in every 22 house fires were caused by a malfunctioning dryer, and the best way to ensure both your safety and that of your family is to get dryer repair and maintenance services from professionals you can trust. Some tell-tale signs of a dryer that is not working like it should are:
- Excessive Kenmore dryer heat caused by the timer
- Low Samsung dryer temperatures caused by thermostat
- Hard to start Ge dryer cased by power surge
- Lg dryer running continously due to moisture sensor
- Amana dyer running half the cycle due to motor.
- Electrolux dries for long periods due to sensor.
- Bosch dryer tripping the circuit breaker due to a power outage.
- Dryer makes strange noises
- Clothes are torn, soiled or smelly after being dried
Because of the nature of dryers and the risks associated, it is highly recommended that you hire a licensed and experienced professional to get it running up to par. Your dryer, your home and your needs are all unique, and your exact problem can’t be understood by a DIY video.
With over 15 years of dedicated industry experience, our passion for a quality customer service means that we always put you first, taking the time needed to really understand what is going on, and to give you a dryer repair that is unmatched in Maryland. In this way, we are able to not just make your dryer work again, but we can make sure it is up to code, as energy efficient as possible, and providing you with the kind of results you can count on for years to come.
We service all major dryer brands, so contact us today to learn more, and get your estimate today!
Washer Repair & Service
Our technicians understand the importance of an efficient, time saving, and economical washer. Our responsibility is to ensure that your washer resumes functionality in the shortest time possible. We diagnose, repair, and ensure the six major factors on your washing machine
These factors are:
Common diagnostic and repairs have been in the following:
- Water level switch on whirlpool
- Imbalance switch on LG washers
- Agitator switch on Glenmore washer
- Control board replacement on Samsung washers
- Drive motor replacement on Maytag washers
- Wig wag and gam bars on Kitchen Aid Washers
- Drive belt and transmission on Monogram washer
- Basket drive repair
- Water leak repair on whirlpool frontload washer
- Motor and relay repair on Bosch washers
- Timer and start switch repair on GE
- Motor rollers, tension springs, and belt repairs on Amana
- Flow meter replacement on Maytag washer
The appliance repair technology experts that Baltimore trusts, we are the affordable solution to all of your commercial and residential appliance problems. Contact us today to schedule an estimate.